Saturday, December 18, 2004

Phoenix Arts

Emily and DamienI have been to Leicester today, to attend the first meeting of a new project called 'moving'. This is an interesting New Media project organized by Phoenix Arts. My part of the project involves me working in an artistic collaboration with the poet Mark Goodwin. We have been commissioned to produce a piece of New Media Poetry. After the initial meeting with Emily and Damien (the Literature Development Officer for Leicester),MarkMark and I sat with my laptop and brainstormed a number of good ideas for this collaboration. Mark is very interested in the process of writing and so we are hoping to catch some of the dynamism of his working practices. In particular, it would be fun to animate the 'Poetry Engine' exercise that Mark and I discussed.


Sounds Interesting? Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home