Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Holidays - Part One


Avebury Stone Circle
Originally uploaded by gavinandrewstewart.
I feel that I should issue the standard 'blog' apology for not posting much this month. However, this would be a rather false apology of my part because I don't feel much remorse about not blogging as I have been out and about enjoying a series of holidays away from the screen. Yes folks it is Joyous July. Time to take the soul (and the camera) into the wide, wide world!

The first part of my marathon month-long fun-a-thon was a week of walking along the Wessex Ridgeway through Wiltshire and Dorset. The weather was extremely hot for England and I have to say that I sweated like a horse all week. However, despite lumbering along like a tortoise I enjoyed some classic English scenery including the Neolithic stone circle at Avebury, Wardour Castle and the well-hung giant at Cerne Abbas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home