Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Homecoming is up

It has just been brought to my attention that I never write much about any of my own work on this blog. For the most part this is not due to modesty but because I write about it at length on my website. However this approach seems to be too old skool for my blog-orientated friends (heaven forbid that they have to use a search engine or read a website or round-robin e-mail) . I hope this mention will be enough to get them to take note of 'homecoming' as this post can provide it with an RSS feed.

'Homecoming' is up at www.gavinstewart.net/homecoming/homehome.html. This computer-mediated collection of meditations draws on the work of Mikhail Bakhtin to explore the relationship between his work on addressivity and computer-mediated text.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home