Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Library Thing Widget

I am having a widget day.

I have added the Library Thing 'Recent Books in My Library' widget code to the left-hand column of this blog. I think it provides a nice splash of colour to an otherwise rather dull format. It makes me look literate (which is a good look for a writer) and alive to what is going on. I also fills up a rather large hole underneath the technorati widget I added awhile back. I also noticed that Library Thing provide me with an opportunity to add an Amazon associate number to this widget. At present I don't have an associates number so any click through revenue will go to the nice people at Library Thing. However, if the pennies get any tighter I will forced to join the long list of bloggers who live off their internet advertising revenues. Que sera sera!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home