Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New University: New Job: New Sign

I have been so busy of late that I have not had chance to blog all my news. The first bit of gossip about yours trully is that I have a new part-time job. I am now the Researcher in New Media Writing in the Research Institute for Media, Art and Design at the newly-formed University of Bedfordshire. The role is really quite an exciting one for me as it will involve me in developing some interesting new work for a research project that I am calling 'Writing(s): Not for WIMPs'. I have decided that role is sufficiently interesting and demanding that it will require a blog all of its own. It is my aim to use this new blog as an artist's book to keep track of my process. The blog has the same name as the project and details can be found at http://writings-wimps.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home