Friday, August 31, 2007

Farewell to Betwixt and Between

I have finally forced myself to admit that I have too many blogs. I have a regular blogging berth at nmrg and I have my occasional 'project blog' at Writings not for WIMPs. I enjoy blogging about my work life and research interests so I have decided to pour my blogging energy into these two. My personal life is well 'personal' (in so much as that word has any meaning in the era of facebook and google) and not really something I have enjoyed blogging about. So it is time to say farewell to this blog. It was a fun experiment while it lasted!

This will be the last post on this feed. If there are any more it will either be me being absent-minded or else it will be some kind of internet nuisance...either way you can be forgiven for ignoring it!

regards

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home